Fresh insights and proven practices to manage your culture, lead your team, and inspire greater levels of ownership.
Featured Live Online
Leading During Uncertainty – A Special Series
Moments of uncertainty and disruption present us with a choice. Choosing to focus on what we control is so much more empowering and hopeful than to be victim to the uncertainty or anxiety we as a society now face.
We’re here to support you, as individuals and as organizations, navigate these challenges. Check out our series of open enrollment, live online events over the coming weeks to present a new way of thinking about how to rise above today’s uncertainty.
Topics we’ll discuss:
- Choosing Accountability Amid Disruption, March 19th with Jared Jones & Russ Hill. View the recording here.
- Managing Culture Remotely, March 24th with Tanner Corbridge & Brad Starr View the recording here
- Agility During Disruption, March 26th with Marcus Nicolls & Ryan Millar View the recording here
- Choosing Optimism When You Can’t Justify It, March 31st. View the recording here
- Using Disruption to Build Customer Obsession, April 2nd.
Watch It Again… On-Demand
Get a taste for our popular Accountability Builder workshop. This webinar, hosted by Senior Partner Mattson Newell, is based on Partners In Leadership’s New York Times bestselling book, The Oz Principle.
Get a taste for our popular Leadership Builder workshop. This webinar, hosted by Senior Partner Jared Jones, is based on Partners In Leadership’s New York Times bestselling book, How Did That Happen? Holding People Accountable for Results the Positive, Principled Way.
Learn how leadership teams can define the shifts in the way people need to think and act to produce Key Organizational Results. Discover how to create alignment at all levels of the organization around necessary cultural shifts