Accountability Builder® Elements
This is an HRCI credit workshop
Live online accountability training inspired by The Oz Principle
What would it look like if more people in your organization were invested, engaged, and accountable more of the time — would you see an improvement in results?
While it’s human nature to blame someone or something else when things go wrong, there is a cost to us personally and to the organization for operating in this way.
Join us to discover a proven method that helps individuals, teams, and organizations get unstuck and take greater accountability for results. It’s a process that helps people identify unproductive behaviors and resist the gravitational pull to blame others or circumstances outside their control.
The 90-minute Accountability Builder® Elements course introduces participants to The Oz Principle model of accountability, what we call The Steps To Accountability®, and describes what leaders can do to operationalize accountability in a team or across an organization. This mindset empowers individuals and teams to move forward in organizational results and in personal careers. It’s also a powerful refresher for those who have already experienced our full-day accountability training workshop.
Key learnings and experiences:
- – Creating greater accountability for delivering the Key Results
- – Introducing a new, empowering definition of accountability from The Oz Principle
- – Learning how to operationalize accountability at every level of the organization
What you get:
- – The Oz Principle overview
- – Scorecard to identify areas of improvement
- – Implementation Plan
Who is this session designed for?:
- – Individuals looking for a proven methodology to improve problem-solving capabilities, get unstuck, and add value to their organization and careers
- – Leaders looking for accountability training to help team members move past unproductive behaviors, problem solve more effectively, collaborate and innovate better, and execute faster
- – Learning and Development leaders looking for accountability training to deploy quickly through the organization – with both immediate and lasting benefits