The Help Desk Associate is responsible for providing world class customer support to online users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and offering solutions. This role requires a highly motivated and detailed-oriented individual with strong organizational skills. They must demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills along with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. This position reports to the I.T. Director and is based in Temecula, CA.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of and act as a system administrator for client facing digital products. Provide end-user training for internal employees.
- Respond to help tickets, live chat requests, inbound phone calls, and emails pertaining to digital product issues.
- Resolve digital product problems by clarifying the customer’s issues, identifying and/or replicating the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and seeing it through to resolution.
- Oversee all incoming Help Desk requests—use a ticketing system to track all Help Desk cases, notify clients of any updates or progress made on their ticket, assign and/or escalate tickets to other team members when appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Engineering Team to address product bugs.
- Assist in growing customer database with various business and technical needs. Build a rapport and be the go-to source for client questions related to digital products.
- Prepare and distribute data from all digital products, Help Desk, Salesforce (CRM) as needed.
- Maintain and update product documentation, including SOPs and publish FAQs and instructions.
- Build and maintain digital product related reports, tracking problem tickets and product utilization.
- Contribute to IT teams’ efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interactive Customer Service experience required (website/internet specific a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail required (email, live chat, phone).
- Multi-tasking and ability to function under pressure and meet deadlines is essential.
- Online chat experience.
- Experience with ZenDesk or other Help Desk solutions is a plus.
- HS Diploma/GED required
- MS Windows based software (MS Office)
- 3+ years of customer service experience required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=sd1730 →