The Learning Solutions Specialist role is responsible for screening and qualifying prospects to set quality Sales Consultations (SCs) for Partners In Leadership’s (PIL) field sales team. This position is part of the Lead Development Team (LDT) who are sales-minded professionals capable of communicating and corresponding with senior leaders of organizations via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc. Team members understand and effectively communicate and educate prospects on Partners In Leadership’s training and product offerings. They work independently and cross-functionally to process and nurture a high volume of prospects in order to achieve PIL’s key results. This position reports to the Inside Sales Director and is based in Temecula, CA.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow-up on leads produced by PIL marketing including; inbound leads from website, webinars, tradeshows, etc.
- Profile leads with online research to further identify the correct contacts within prospect organizations better suited for what we offer.
- Find and correct points of contact in the database (decision-makers/influencers) to accelerate sales cycle.
- Make direct contact with company executives via email, phone, LinkedIn or other methods.
- Schedule qualified Sales Consultations (SC’s) with appropriate PIL field team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively within own team and cross-functionally.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must work well independently and be self-motivated as tasks associated with this position are repetitive in nature.
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and online research.
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com (or equivalent CRM).
- A solid understanding of the training industry a plus.
- Experience with LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach I/O and/or other prospecting tools, preferred.
- Prior business-to-business (B2B) inside sales, call center, or field sales experience a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=sd1729 →