The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for owning, developing, and executing the day-to-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall improvement of the CRM platform. The Salesforce Administrator works closely with internal and external partners and participates in all phases of new implementations including planning, design of the application, configuration, development and building of custom objects, fields and integration points. Works cross functionally with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Operations, Client Services, IT, New Product Development/Engineering) to ensure that Salesforce supports business requirements.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide day-to-day end-user support to help solve any problems users are having with Salesforce
- Perform administrator functions such as user account maintenance, profiles, roles, permissions, data integrity, etc.
- Build custom dashboards, reports, page layouts, workflows, process builders and approvals
- Create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation and support as necessary
- Create and maintain end-user documentation including internal processes
- Manage and maintain third party apps and make recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed
- Establish and implement best practices: system maintenance, security, improvements, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Proficiency in SFDC administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Approvals, etc.
- Ability to model business processes as data structures and applications in SFDC
- Detail oriented with strong documentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and eager to take on new challenges at the same time
- Problem-solving, project-based and team-player mindset
- Assist with special projects and tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred in Computer Science or related field) or Equivalent Education and Experience
- 3+ years of CERTIFIED Salesforce Administration experience
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Experience using development tools such as Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Workbench, and the SFDC Developer Console is a plus
- Experience and knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries and Governor Limits
- Experience with unit testing, deploying change sets from SFDC sandbox environments, and familiarity with common software development practices and methodologies
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
- Experience in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting them to SFDC custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationships
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=sd1725 →