Do you need to close performance gaps?
Master how to hold others accountable using Leadership Builder tools and techniques.
One of the most valuable skillsets a leader can develop is the ability to effectively establish the expectations they hold of others. Using common sense and experience-based learning, this program strengthens leaders’ ability to hold others accountable in a positive and principled way.
When should you apply Leadership Builder?
- You want to energize your workforce and engage employees in key initiatives that allow them to win—and that cause your organization to win.
- You need people to know how to hold others accountable to fulfill Key Expectations (where not delivering is not an option).
Three ways to experience a workshop
Bring us onsite to deploy the rich experience of our workshops—tailored to your organization’s or team's learning objectives. This highly interactive learning environment supports the rapid delivery of culture management, leadership, and accountability into your organization.
> Request information
Sign up now for an upcoming live online workshop. We offer this interactive virtual experience throughout the year for individuals, teams, and organizations looking to elevate accountability and build stronger culture, regardless of size or location. These workshops are open to the public.
> Request information
What you learn
- Identifying your Expectations Chain®
- Accountability Styles® assessment
- Working with the Accountability Sequence®, Outer Ring®, and Inner Ring®
- Increase team engagement with Alignment Dialogue®
What’s the impact
- Hit goals and growth targets faster
- Boost performance—and your bottom line
- Engage and retain your highest performers
- Achieve game-changing results
What you get
- Copy of The New York Times bestselling book How Did That Happen?
- Leadership Builder workbook and pocket card training guide
- 1-year of PILtools access
- Pre-workshop assessment ($1,500 value)
What leaders are saying about Leadership Builder
The Partners In Leadership process is the foundation upon which ownership down through our division is built. We are planning, executing, and meeting adversity at least twice as effectively. The Partners In Leadership process is forcing a healthy reflection among the company leadership about the experiences that we create for our people. PIL is the most exciting leadership process that I have utilized.
– R. Fredrick McCoy Jr., CFO, Celltech Pharmaceuticals
It’s harder than it looks: many leaders struggle to hold people accountable. Being individually accountable is not sufficient if you want to lead organizations; you must find a way to hold others accountable while engaging their hearts and minds to deliver real results. Partners In Leadership delivers specific and practical advice to do just that.
– Ginger Graham, Former CEO, Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.