Come join us in Washington D.C. for our Accountability Plus Symposium
Following up on our amazing ACCEL 2016 symposium in San Diego, CA this past November, we are happy to announce our next symposium coming to the East Coast – Accountability Plus!
At the Accountability Plus event you will experience…
World-Class accountability thought leaders sharing state-of-the-art practices being proven every day in companies around the world including the latest methods to develop true accountability in your organization today.
Now you can get all the training, tools and connections with other professionals to make your vision and goals for your organization a reality…and take your organization to the next level.
Accountability Plus 2017, the second annual Partners In Leadership National Symposium, is an immersive two-day event that addresses today’s business challenges head-on, with solid real-world solutions you can take and apply immediately within your company for profound results.
- Fireside chats and roundtable discussions with leading experts covering mission critical topics facing the business world today.
- Provide in-depth workshops covering the most asked, most popular, topics centered around accountability, leadership, and culture shaping.
- Attendees of day-two of the event will be trained in our award winning Accountability and Leadership training, equipping participants to bring massive results to their organizations.
Get Started Now by Signing Up for an Informative Free Webinar
Discover best practices for greater individual and organizational accountability, how to hold the people you depend on accountable in a way that motivates and produces results, and how to create a Culture of Accountability enterprise-wide to consistently deliver the results you need most. Obtain continuing education credits from HRCI and NASBA while you explore how you can put these tools to work in your organization.
Micro Workshops Across the Country
Thousands of public workshop participants have gained the understanding and tools necessary for creating greater accountability in their organizations. And now you can too. Attend any of our upcoming events and begin familiarizing yourself with the high-impact and easy-to-implement accountability models developed by the experts on workplace accountability.
- Learn the Steps to Accountability™
- Tips on how to avoid the Blame Game™
- Hear success stories from our Fortune 500 clients
Tony Bridwell speaking at a workshop.