Recognizing Excellence in Accountability, Leadership, and Culture
Congratulations to The Ozzies™ 2017 Winners
The Ozzies are the first International Awards recognizing people and their organizations for excellence in Accountability, Leadership and Culture using Partner In Leadership methodologies.
The 2017 winners are leaders of industry making profound changes that drive business and thought leadership and have achieved outstanding company financial, cultural and strategic results in 2016.
2017 Ruby Award Winner
The Ozzies 2017 premier award goes to Redstone Federal Credit Union for their cultural transformation. Read more about how the organization shaped its culture through positive accountability, leading to outstanding results in 2016.
What Are The Ozzies?
The Ozzies are the first International Awards recognizing excellence for Accountability, Leadership and Culture using Partner In Leadership methodologies.
Thousands of companies, millions of employees and multi-millions of dollars in savings, efficiencies, revenue generation and employee engagement deserve recognition.
Our clients are leaders of industry making profound changes that drive business and thought leadership.
Who Should Apply?
Winners of The Ozzies demonstrate excellence in Exceptional Accountability, Leadership, and Culture.
Tell your AMAZING STORY and win top honors at Accountability+ PLUS 2018. Applications for The Ozzies 2018 will open soon. It’s easy to apply. Tell the world about your journey, Drive Corporate Pride, Win International Honors.
Consider applying if you have:
- An amazing story about engagement
- A corporate impact that shaped your organization’s culture
- Leadership excellence
- Employee engagement
- Key Results
- And so many other best practices, outstanding results and meaningful impact stories
Finalists and Winners of an Ozzie Award receive:
- Press and Social Media for all finalists
- Press and Social Media for all winners
- Beautiful Award for display
- Winning companies and Finalist receive an Ozzie Award Badge to place on their website and Company Social Media sites.
Gold, Silver, and Bronze will be awarded to the top three most impactful success stories in the following categories.
- Category 1: Small to Medium sized organizations (>250 employees)
- Category 2: Large organization (250 employees <)
- Category 3: Healthcare
- Category 4: Education
- Category 5: Family-Owned Business
Applications for The Ozzie Awards 2018 will open soon. What’s your story?
Curtis Lumber’s Cultural Transformation
2017 Ozzies award winner, Curtis Lumber Co., tells what it takes to gain more market share and continuously improve and grow as an organization – even become an employer of choice.
It all starts with breaking silos and building trust.