Global consulting firm Partners In Leadership debuts new digital products at industry’s international premier event May 19-22.
June 10, 2019
Partners In Leadership LLC, the firm that guides clients in defining Key Results™, shaping Cultural Beliefs® and solving Accountability Gaps, announces it is exhibiting and speaking at the Association for Talent Development (ATD) 2019 International Conference & Exposition in Washington DC, being held May 19-22. This marks the 17th year the organization has taken its accountability and leadership training and its culture process consulting to the event. At the show, the company showcases new assessments, digital software and process products that improve worker accountability and senior management culture management.
“We are excited to share our innovations around leadership, talent development, workplace accountability and organizational culture with new innovations in the digital training and assessment space,” said Brent Barton, president and CEO of Partners In Leadership. “The secret to organizational excellence lies in the strengths and talents of the workforce — and developing that talent is critical for companies to remain relevant over the next three to five years.”
- The new Workplace Accountability Index uniquely measures the level of accountability within an organization and how this impacts organizational agility. The Index evaluates nine areas of workplace fitness, organized by Organizational Mindset and Organizational Agility. The Index measures Feedback Seeking, Psychological Ownership, Creative Problem Solving, and Taking Effective Action. These organizational mindset parameters are scientifically shown to impact growth, speed to market, ability to handle change, achievement and engagement known as organizational agility. The report provides a snapshot of an organization’s strengths and gaps. Breaking down the data by department and level, leaders have a reliable tool to focus their attention on training journeys to maximize results. Once knowing which areas show opportunity to grow, the organization can better choose how they will tackle training to strengthen the company as a whole.
- Propeller is a digital platform that improves team performance by creating an ownership mentality for achieving top-priority outcomes. The application, which can be used on a phone, tablet, and computer, engages team members in four time-tested and value-added channels of communication and learning: Key Results—Create greater alignment and focus on top-priority outcomes the team must deliver; Feedback—Coach each other in the moment, foster “can do” mindsets, and discover areas of personal growth that most impact team success; Solve It—Collaborate to overcome obstacles and accelerate progress; and Wisdom—Master principles and tools proven to increase higher levels of ownership for delivering needed results.
- Partners In Leadership’s award-winning training and consulting services are organized around increasing accountability for results individually, as a team, and organizationally using Accountability Builder™. Leaders learn how to master how to hold others accountable in a positive and principled way with Leadership Builder™. Finally, executive teams are coached how to organize culture into a Culture of Accountability to accelerate change and produce results with Lead Culture™. Accountability is best practiced every day, which leads to the development of a digital tool which reinforces training and allows team leaders to guide their teams to successful results for the organization. Partners In Leadership showcases its new Huddle products for current clients. This product’s unique approach revolves around 10-minute learning and results positioning for teams. The Huddle approach reinforces concepts of accountability and culture at each team meeting. Companion Huddles are available for the Lead Culture and Accountability Builder training products.
- Partners In Leadership highlights their upcoming training product, Success Builder™. Success Builder is an LMS platform based on the pioneering learning content from 30 years of experience and over 1 million people trained by Partners In Leadership. Using microlearning concepts on proven models and unique learning experiences, individuals and organizations build critically needed accountability, leadership, and culture skills that deliver a mindset shift experience. It offers greater flexibility for organizations with onboarding, remote/traveling employees, or that have a high turnover rate. Employees have access to training and interactives on a variety of device options, and with the module approach, individual learning journeys can be tailored to each individual learning need.
- In addition, along with their collection of New York Times bestselling books, Partners In Leadership’s booth will showcase their new book, Propeller: Accelerating Change by Getting Accountability Right—launching June 25, 2019. Propeller is an updated edition of Partners In Leadership’s classic guide to personal and organizational accountability highlighting actual case study success. The Oz Principle has sold more than a million copies since it debuted in 1994, and it has become the worldwide bible on accountability. By embracing its practical and invaluable advice, tens of thousands of companies have improved their personal and organizational accountability—the key to achieving and sustaining exceptional results.
Partners In Leadership’s booth can be found on the Exhibit Floor at booth 2101: http://atd2019.mapyourshow.com/7_0/floorplan/?hallID=A&selectedBooth=2101&shareguid=63DFE2EA-BF88-45A8-08116CD429D10CBB
More information on Partners In Leadership at the ATD 2019 International Conference & Exposition can be found on their online showroom: http://atd2019.mapyourshow.com/7_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=1229&shareguid=63DFE2F3-FE08-902A-5DA94D171888A20C
About Partners In Leadership
Partners In Leadership guides clients in defining Key Results™, shaping Cultural Beliefs®, and solving Accountability Gaps. With our network of experts around the world and #1 award-winning content, our firm helps clients achieve their mission by dramatically boosting employee engagement, inspiring innovation, improving cross-collaboration, developing accountable leaders, blending strategy with culture, and more. Partners In Leadership continues the legacy of pioneering Accountability Training, and innovating cultural transformation.
For further information on Partners In Leadership, visit www.partnersinleadership.com or call 800-504-6070. For press inquiries, contact Kristen Keks at email@example.com or (951) 376-3201.